Thursday, February 8, 2018

Ozzy Not Retiring After "No More Tours 2" Farewell Tour



The Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne made the world of heavy metal feel a bit sad and down when he announced that his upcoming tour would be his final one, after which he would be retiring. However, it would seem Osbourne has had a change of heart.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Osbourne talks about how he will in fact stop touring, but will not call it a day altogether, saying:

“I’m not retiring. It's 'No More Tours,' so I'm just not doing world tours any more. I'm still going to be doing gigs, but I'm not going on tour for six months at a time any more. I'd like to spend some time at home.

I've experienced fantastic things – it's been an incredible journey. I just need to slow it down a little.

I enjoy being a grandfather. I don't want to go through another generation of Osbournes without seeing them grow up.”

Personally I'm not surprised that Ozzy isn't going to hang up the mic entirely. He is the kind of guy that loves what he does too much and gets bored too easily to ever give up the rock n' roll lifestyle completely. As long as he is happy (and clean) that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment