Thursday, November 3, 2016

Guy Covers Iron Maiden's "The Trooper" on Guitar and Keyboard Simultaneously

Doing two things at once is not always an easy task, especially when it comes to music. Those who can somehow manage to seamlessly multitask in the midst of a song always get my respect regardless of their genre. Such a man by the name of Gabriel Guardian has won me over today with his flawless cover of the Iron Maiden classic The Trooper on both guitar and keyboard (which can be viewed below).

The Texas dwelling Guardian without any split screen shenanigans shows off just how talented he really is by doing the work of two skilled musicians on his own. He gets those dual harmonies seamlessly playing both guitar and synth at the same time.

In the video description on YouTube, Guardian says:

“Iron Maiden is definitely one of my biggest influences of all time,” says Gabriel. “I remember when I was 12 years old, I learned my first Maiden song – The Trooper! It’s pretty awesome to finally do a cover of this legendary classic as an adult.”

I'm seriously impressed by this gentleman, to say the least. Many people would have a difficult enough time playing just one of the parts to The Trooper let alone two at the same time. I would be interested to hear just what he could do in terms of his own original material. I bet you he would come up with something amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment