Saturday, September 24, 2016

Megadeth is “Working Feverishly” on “Crazy Project”



Dave Mustaine and his brain child, the legendary thrash metal band Megadeth sure seem to be a busy bunch. It's only been nine months since they released their newest album Dystopia and already they have a big new project in the works according to Mustaine.

Mustaine recently sat down with Cry of the Wolf for an interview and Mustaine briefly went into the fact that the band is "working feverishly" on a "crazy project". In the interview Mustaine goes into a bit of detail, saying:

“We’re actually working feverishly with the hard drives to catalogue all the song ideas we have, to start working on separating them into new parts and so forth and so forth. We have a crazy opportunity of a project that I’m working on.

We have a lot of songs for that I’m working on. I can’t give you more details – but as soon as I can, I will start to record with these guys.”

I'm kind of wondering what this big secret project could be. If it were just another album it wouldn't be all that crazy aside from the fact that they did in fact just release a new album not all that long ago. Perhaps a soundtrack for a movie, TV show, or video game? Maybe a concept album? Perhaps a thrash metal opera? It could be virtually anything and quite frankly I'm intrigued to find out what it is asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment