Saturday, August 27, 2016

Man Turns Microwave into a Working Guitar



I've heard of a lot of ridiculous things in my day: little kids in Asia ripping and shredding better than most full grown adults ever will, rats the size of cats, pineapple on pizza, there is no center of the universe, etc. However, this bit of news I just heard really takes the cake. A man has actually turned a microwave into a working electric guitar.

The gentleman in question is a YouTuber Moose ON. In this video (which can be watched below) we are shown the time lapsed process of him putting together this monstrosity and then given a demonstration of how it sounds afterward by tearing through parts of Cemetery Gates, by Pantera.

I was a bit skeptical about the idea of this at first, but when I listened to it I was actually quite surprised with how good that guitar actually sounded. Probably because it had some sweet pick-ups attached to it. I think the most ridiculous part though was halfway through the video, Moose ON pauses his playing, microwaves some food for his buddy, and then goes back to playing. I kid you not. The microwave part of it still works too.

Talk about multipurpose tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment