Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Led Zeppelin Helping Dave Grohl Recover From Broken Leg


It would seem that music really does have the power to heal and do good; especially if it's that of Led Zeppelin.

Lately Foo Fighters front man Dave Grohl has been using the songs of Led Zeppelin to help him with his rehab after breaking his leg when falling off the stage during a performance last month.

In an interview with Q Grohl says:

"It’s funny, ever since I started playing the drums my right calf muscle has been twice the size of my left from stomping the hell out of my kick drum pedal. Now it looks like a sad little chicken wing so I’ve been doing a little bit of my own rehab therapy lately, which is air drumming along to Led Zeppelin three times a day. Sports doctors, take note.”

A pretty clever way to help mend a broken bone if I do say so myself. This isn't the first time I've heard of drumming being it air or real used in rehab. Bonham's aggressive playing style would definitely be one hell of a workout. Hopefully Grohl can quickly recover and be in tip top shape to give proper performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment