Saturday, February 28, 2015

Guy Tears It Up on Guitar While Surfing


I've seen guys do some pretty crazy things while playing the guitar. I've seen them destroy their amplifiers, I've seen them smash their guitars, I've seen them play with their teeth, I've seen them play behind their heads, and I've even seen them do karate. However, one stunt in particular that has just recently taken to the internet is one that really takes the cake and is almost if not the ultimate awesome thing you could do in life. The above GoPro clip shows a guy who can tear it up on the guitar while surfing.

The guitar shredding wave riding badass's name is Chris Hau, who seemed to be having a whole lot of fun while doing what was thought to be the impossible. Though he did manage to do it, Hau states in the video “It’s hard trying to do the song while surfing. There’s so many different parts of your brain trying to work at the same time.”

 Be that as it may, Hau didn't miss a note while going ape on his Fender Telecaster while riding the waves. I guess all of us guitar players have been shown what's up. Who will take up the challenge of outdoing this feat of amazing double shred?

No comments:

Post a Comment